Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Ramblings


I don't have anything exciting or important enough to deserve an entire post, so instead here are some random thoughts currently on my mind:

  • I am excited that I have nearly influenced four friends to start blogging. Probably not completely my doing, but still...I'm excited and I love reading them.
  • Speaking of reading...I want to start reading for pleasure again. Really, I want to find hobbies in general. I need something I look forward to and really enjoy doing. {Besides watching TV....oops on the next bullet...}
  • I am ashamed to admit I'm pumped about watching Kate Gosselin on Dancing with the Stars...I've never watched this show before, but she has piqued my interest.
  • It is extremely cheap of me, but I have been sleeping bundled in a sweatshirt {or my "sleep sweater"...for those who are familiar with that ratty thing ;) } and socks instead of turning on the heat in my apartment.
  • The gym has been easier to go to now that I am not working 5329487 hours a day AND that there is a cute trainer that comes to talk to me each time I go...although I feel like he's totally judging my workouts. Maybe if I increase the flirting I'll get some free training tips.
  • I'm already stressing out about my spring wardrobe. That season confuses the heck out of me...probably because it's confused. The weather can never decide if it wants to be warm, cool, rainy or not. Do you all have the same issue?
  • I've been here about 8 months and still have less than 5 friends in the area. Sad. Therefore, I'm thinking about joining Junior League {after being inspired by a particular friend}, and I'm trying to think of other ways to meet new people. Dad suggested bowling league...probably because both groups have the word "league" in the title. I'm terrible at bowling.
  • I am dying to get dressed up and go on a date. Probably not in my foreseeable future. Wah wahh...
  • It seems I have a lot of money on the line if I can recreate my curly bob 'do...I haven't given up and I'll definitely keep you updated. I have your bets in writing, afterall ;)

I think that's all I will bore you with today. Now I'm going to catch up on some DVR. Hope everyone is having a great week....tomorrow is the halfway mark already! yayyy.

1 comments:

Maggie said...

Ok I finally started my blog. I can't figure it out just yet, but it's there. Also, I am so glad you aren't working all hours of the day. I miss you!