Sunday, March 28, 2010

Forgive me Wildcat, for I have sinned.


For UK fans everywhere, last night was a BIG game. Also a BIG disappointment. 

Please forgive me for accepting an invitation to dinner with a boy on this same evening. I did request we go to a restaurant with many TVs. And that our table be directly in front of one. Perhaps I was being a major pain in the rear little bit difficult.

This year's basketball team was just so lovable. So fun to watch. Although they didn't play like they wanted to win last night, I truly believe they are the best team this year.

However, hearing "I think you are adorable" after shedding a couple of tears on a first date helped ease the pain of the loss a bit {though I still can't believe we lost}.

Although the wildcats didn't score enough points to win, the boy scored several points in my book ~ he was successful in making me laugh, made me feel really comfortable, very attractive, and it didn't hurt that he opened the car door for me every time I got in. :)

0 comments: