Thursday, March 4, 2010

Scariest Thing about Living Alone


I used to think it was falling asleep {I swear I can sometimes hear people messing with my deadbolt}. Or showering {think rapist ripping back the curtain and you're left there completely exposed}.

But, alas. The scariest thing to do when living alone is to vacuum. 

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban2255l.jpg
{Image found Here.}

The boogie man comes out when the vacuum is on. Especially when it's dark outside. And no one can hear you scream for help.

I hate how loud they are. 

But I survived another round of it tonight. I'm alive to vacuum another day. 

And now I'm getting in the shower. At night. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the new blog look! And I HATE that too.. I won't vacuum at night. It's too scary..

Chelsea said...

You need to get a dysem! The commercials make it sound so quiet!!!

Maggie said...

I love the new look. Is that picture from Key West last year?

MIML said...

thanks for the comments on the new look...i was pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to upload a photo for my header ~ mags, it is from key west!

and chelsea ~ i think the dyson's way out of my budget, but i may start saving now if they're really that quiet :)