Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friday (Observed)


I have a three day weekend coming up....so that technically makes tomorrow FRIDAY (observed)! 
   
No complaints here!

And the weather is supposed to be B-E-A-utiful! {Tangent: When is it appropriate to begin wearing a skirt without tights?! Lots of women in the office are already doing it, but I feel like it's still too early!}

I'm hoping to have a productive Friday with some errands, a dreaded free trip to the dentist {hooray for sweet benefits}, and {hopefully} doing lunch with a friend.

Friday night I'm going to spend the night at this girl's parent's house...gotta love some home cookin'


Saturday I'll be heading back home for Keeneland, spending time with friends, and Easter with the fam ~ dying to see my leetle brother and live vicariously through his spring break stories. 


And to have dinner with my momma! Hoping the Easter Bunny {am I too old for this silly bunny?} will bring me some Cadburry Eggs. Or possibly Mr. Hoppity will understand that I'm getting older and more mature, and now like new lipgloss in my Easter basket instead of coloring books...


Can't wait!


P.S. Please excuse the use of very old pictures in an attempt to make this "fluffy" post somewhat entertaining! I really need to get out more...thus have more to take photos of...thus fueling my beloved scrapbooking hobby...and providing for a more "lively" blog...but I will stop there with my rambling for your sake.

2 comments:

krista said...

that company of yours never makes you work...three day weekends all over the place ;)

Shannon said...

I agree with Krista! I hope I get to see you this weekend! : )