Here are some random thoughts and recent happenings:
- I got on the elevator this morning and rode all the way to the top floor before realizing I didn't push any buttons. When everyone got off at the top except for me, they looked confused as to why I was riding the elevator up and down for fun.
- I got my haircut last weekend and think it may be the best haircut I've had in years. I LOVED the hairstylist. She's young, energetic, easy to talk to, and most importantly gives input and suggestions on hairstyles. I showed her several pictures and she adapted them perfectly for my hair type. Added bonus: I can shower and get ready now in about 45 minutes because I have a lot less hair to
-While on the elevator, prior to embarrassing myself, the woman next to me was giving me mad props on said haircut.
- I gave a big presentation at work today and received many compliments on that as well. I'm so excited that it went well because I'm still uncomfortable with
- I am currently obsessed with frozen yogurt with sprinkles on top. I know sprinkles are for 5 year olds. Don't hate.
- It got cold so fast here! Unfortunately, I don't have any fall/winter clothes in my apartment. In particular, a jacket would be nice. I guess I need to go shopping...oh darn.
- I have learned to appreciate time with my friends so much. I hung out with my friend and her family last night and laughed several times until I was nearly in tears. I miss giggling more often with girlfriends. There's not much to giggle about when home alone.
- I miss seeing my brother play soccer. Last season I went to every home game except for one, and this year I have only been able to make it to one total.
- I have rekindled my love for scrapbooking. I have to pace myself now though because my life is a lot less eventful and I don't want to run out of material to scrapbook about.
- Upon moving to this grand new state, I thought the water tasted awfully funny. Suspicions were confirmed when I read this week that water here is among the top 10 dirtiest places for drinking water. Every time I take a gulp I'm consuming 92 contaminants. Swell.
- I'm pumped about the new season of Desperate Housewives. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to watch Sunday's episode on my DVR yet...and it's Wednesday.
- Also obsessed with Project Runway. Heidi Klum may be one of the prettiest people alive. However, this season's talent seems to be lacking a bit...Still an amazing show though =)
- I have started drinking coffee...straight up with a packet of sweetner...how grown up am I?!
Ok, that's enough. I'll be back soon for anyone out there that cares. Bueller....Bueller....