Friday, April 2, 2010

Snooze you Lose


I "snooze" no less than 40 minutes {ok, honestly ~ closer to an hour} in the mornings.

sleepyhead
Image found here.

I so desperately want to be a morning person, but I cannot get my butt out of bed.

This has resulted in me setting my alarm for 5am to prevent me being severely late to work every day.

I just feel like that last hour is the most precious hour of sleep I get all night. Like I know that morning is almost upon me, so I have to indulge and completely enjoy every last minute of shut-eye.

What is wrong with me? Why am I so so tired?
And most importantly, why do they give nap time in preschool but not at work? I'm sure adults would appreciate this precious time much more than those little rascals do!

2 comments:

Kari Mac said...

bahhhh i do the same thing!!! i decided i'm going to start putting my alarm (aka cell phone) on the other side of the room, so that I have to get out of bed to turn it off. mornings are terrible :(

MJ said...

I'm always tired...and snooze for a good 15-30 minutes. If you figure out how to fix it, let me know!