Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pretty Polish


Although I was admittedly addicted to fake nails throughout high school and college, I refuse to pay for a manicure now that I am paying for everything on my own (sorry, dad, for wasting your money all those years).

I just bought this color:





It is OPI's "Manicurist of Seville" and I HIGHLY recommend. I love it!

I have a fresh mani / pedi and I'm all set for another work week.

Painting my nails may have been the only productive thing I've done all day, but everyone deserves a day off. (I'm assuming catching up on DVRed Project Runway and taking a 2 hour nap doesn't count as productive..?)

Side note: I also attempted to balance my checkbook today and realized several weeks back I ADDED $500 instead of SUBTRACTING that purchase! No wonder my statement wasn't balancing...oops! I've fixed that minor mistake now just in time for payday this week.

1 comments:

Mrs. Rice said...

Amy,
I was so excited to see you find my blog! I just read your blog end to end! Your life is so exciting I'm jealous! Hope all is well!
DL
Cassie