Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wonderful Weekend


After an awful week, all I could think about was spending the weekend at home. I cried almost the entire drive home, and after quality time with good friends I made the drive back in a much happier mood. =)

Mom and I went for sushi on Friday night when I got in town, and then came home and got distracted by a puzzle and mom believing she could sing oldies music.

On Saturday, I woke up early to go wedding dress shopping with one of my best friends. She found a dress that she looks stunning in. I feel so fortunate to get to go through this experience with her. I am beyond excited for her and her fiance, they are a beautiful couple.

After shopping all day, we went to dinner and hung out at her house (even though we had chinese food for dinner, we also made brownies...yumm!)

I have been so lonely lately (in fact, lonely is an understatement). It is hard to see the positive things in my life because I am currently surrounded by so many things I am uncomfortable or unhappy with. Being surrounded by people I love was just what I needed this weekend. It has given me new perspective, and I have realized I need to take action and begin finding out what makes me happy. I pray that I have strength to get through another week of work. I think I can, I think I can...

0 comments: