Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall in love with Fall


Have I mentioned just how much I LOVE the fall?!

Here are several reasons why:
  • Order a "Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte" from Starbucks and I promise you will not be dissapointed. Everything great about fall in one little cup.


      • Weather is cooling down and I can begin to wear turtlenecks and scarves - my favorite!!
      • Seasons of my favorite shows - including Desperate Housewives - have started once again. I love curling up with a blanket and watching some TV to relax.
      • It is now acceptable to make chili. I have this delicious recipe for White Chicken Chili cooking in my crock pot currently. Try it, it's super easy: 
      2-3 cooked chicken breasts
      1 (32oz) box of chicken broth
      1 jar of mild or medium salsa
      3 cans of northern beans
      2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
      1/2 onion chopped and sauteed

      Add all the ingredients to a crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours.

      Delicious with corn bread or by itself! Enjoy :)
      • All the leaves are beginning to change colors and they look B-E-A-utiful!
      • My birthday (the most important day of the year, if you didn't already know...) is less than a month away!

      • Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner...and that means days off from work! woohoo!



      Hope you all are enjoying this season as much as I am!


      3 comments:

      Mama Smors said...

      Amy, So excited for you to have a blog!! I will definitely add you. We went to see Anthony and Chelsea yesterday and my mom and I were asking about you~ where you lived up there and how you liked your big girl job! Hope that all is well :)

      Kari Mac said...

      This is my favorite blog post, yet! I will definitely be making white chicken chili for the stanutz's, hopefully they like it! And I love the pictures you've started adding, a great touch!

      MIML said...

      Kari, how did the chili turn out? Did the stanutz family like it?!