Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Goalllllll!!!


Change of plans...instead of going to step class, I got the pleasant surprise through a text message that my brother had a soccer game up here tonight.

Although it was "misting" which is MUCH worse than raining because umbrellas become pointless and my hair completely frizzes and sticks to my neck, I headed to the other side of town after work for his game.

I love watching him play soccer! The team played so well! They won 3-0, and my brother scored 2 of the goals! Woohoo!

Lil' bro is so excited this year because he was named soccer team captain. I'm very proud of him and am glad he gets to have the experience of being on a sports team in college.

Even though I only got to talk to him for 5 minutes, this surprise visit from family made my night :)

0 comments: