Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nordstrom = Fail.


Nordstroms just opened last week at the mall by my house. Everyone around here, including me, was super excited for it to finally open!

I heard rumors that on opening day the employees were lined up by the doors clapping and cheering as people entered the store. The guy that sits at the desk next to me at work went with his wife not once, but twice last weekend. So, needless to say, I had high expectations of this place.

Since it has gotten so chilly and I am living up here without any warm clothes, I decided to swing by the mall after work (although I was there until after 7pm tonight..blahh..) to try to find a cute new jacket.

While the employees were friendly, they did not have a single jacket. She said jackets weren't in season yet. I thought stores were known for putting things out way too early. I swear I've already seen Christmas decorations in several stores...

I walked through the shoe section...again, nothing that caught my eye. Jewelry...nothing. Maybe I wasn't in a shopping mood, but I left empty handed. I thought it was going to be dangerous for my wallet to have the store so close, but maybe I'll be alright afterall!

I counted the walk around the store my workout for the day, so at least the trip wasn't a total waste of time ;)

0 comments: