Saturday, October 3, 2009

Party "Pee"ople


Last night a group of us went to dinner after I got off work (at 7 again I might add...). We somehow got into a discussion completely inappropriate for the dinner table about gross bodily functions, and I was reminded of a traumatic experience from freshman year. Some friends may remember this, and for others please let me explain:

I was feeling pretty cute in my version of a "slut top," which is in fact still ultra-conservative going to a house party as a new member of my sorority. We drove up in a new Hummer H3 as a pledge dropped us off. I also felt cool getting out of such a nice car. New to college, I was excited to meet people and experience the much talked about fraternity parties.

Feeling good. Until...

We were walking under the deck towards the door, and I felt something hit me on the top of the head. Naturally, I looked up to see what it was and the wetness got all over my face. In shock, I had a delayed reaction and did not move out of the way nearly as fast as I should have. There was a guy standing above me peeing off the deck!

No longer feeling good.

Disgusted and nearly in tears, I told my friends I was ready to leave. They said it was not a big deal, I could just wipe off the mess in the bathroom. Yeah right, I needed to scrub down about 10 times in the shower.

I went to the bathroom and remember throwing every roll of toilet paper they had into their toilet. And hoping it would clog. Or totally destroy their facilities. Obviously these boys didn't use their restroom, so I didn't see why they'd need a working toilet. Or toilet paper for that matter.

I admit, this was a low point.

However, I did have the most disgusting story to tell at dinner last night!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! And, I thought getting "hit" on the head with bird poop was bad, but this is way gross! I don't know what the big deal is about guys peeing off the deck, on the deck, over the deck, under the deck (haha) I think you get it!