Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So. Annoying.


Let me start by saying I thought I was overall very satisfied with my apartment.

However, this week the people living above me have been extremely noisy. I swear they literally ROLL out of bed at about 4am. As in, they don't step out of bed like a normal person. I do believe their entire body slams on the ground as they summersault off their mattress. This leaves me trying to fall back asleep and staring at the clock while counting how much time I have left to sleep before my alarm goes off at 6-something. They wake me up 5-10 times during the night. When I am trying to fall asleep they are stomping around above me. I'm not sure when they actually sleep because they are always walking around up there. Although I've been cold, I've been keeping my fan on in my bedroom to attempt to drown out the noise. Not working.

Then, to top it all off, I got home after a long day of work today to see that our parking lot (both entrances) was blocked off. Apparently they are "resurfacing" the parking lot and we are not allowed to drive/walk on the lot. I had to drive elsewhere and find a random parking spot. Awesome. We'll see if I get motivation to walk in the dark to my car in BFE to go to the gym. Not likely.

0 comments: