Sunday, October 4, 2009

True Life: I may be a penny-pincher.


I took yet another trip to the mall this afternoon and made some exciting purchases. Have I mentioned I love fall/winter clothes!?  I got really cute maroon colored pumps for work that are perfect for fall.

I also bought two pairs of winter dress pants from Banana Republic. However, I am really annoyed because as I was signing my receipt, the employee gave me coupons for 40% off 2 regular price items for every Wednesday in October. Those would have been nice to have before spending a ridiculous amount of money on those dress pants. I got the pants pinned to be altered so I was afraid they couldn't be returned. Now I'm wondering if I should go back tomorrow and return them after work...so that I can repurchase them on Wednesday...all I can think about is how much money I could have saved. Or is that too much work?! Maybe I'm being a tightwad...

1 comments:

Kari Mac said...

no, totally do it! I did that once this summer :) We spend so much money at that place, I don't feel bad doing it. AND, whenever I buy anything full price, the next week it always goes on sale. so annoying!