Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Surprises


On my way home at 10pm last night, after 13 hours in the office on a Sunday with Mr. Big Guy {the boss} and no lunch or dinner, I had a slight lapse in my quest to maintain a positive attitude...focus on the good stuff...blah, blah, blah...


THEN, I came home to a surprise hanging from the door to my apartment.

Just the pick-me-up I needed!

My friend left a goodie bag full of brownies, pictures, new socks {labeled with the days of the week to fuel my OCD tendencies}, and tattoos {which, as she described, were in case I need a reason to get fired}

The tattoos made me laugh out loud. All I could picture was rub-on tattoos on my cheeks during our reviews with the President this week. She's right...probably wouldn't go over well.

I am so thankful for friendships and RAKS {random acts of kindness}!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Yay for RAKs!!! That's definitely a pick me up. I'm wondering where she got these socks because I think I might like some....

And I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there that I bet you never wear the wrong day of the week!

Kari Mac said...

aww yay!! what a nice friend! :)

Krista said...

Fun! and sounds like perfect timing :)

I see your Teen Mom show starts again soon...trashy tv, yes please!

MIML said...

you're right meg...i will be very careful about what day i wear these new socks :)

and yes, krista...can't wait! tonight is the season finale of teen mom...they all sit together and talk about their baby mama drama