Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vancouver 2010


I'm excited for the Winter Olympics to begin on Friday. 

Winter Olympics > Summer Olympics. Obvi. 

I have fond memories of watching figure skating as a little girl. Me and my best friend would lay on the carpet in our sleeping bags for hours watching Brian Boitano, Nancy Kerrigan, Kristi Yamaguchi and others. This sport sure saw some drama in the 90s...

Ski Jumping, Speed Skating, and Snowboarding amaze me as well because I realize how many times I've been skiing and am still terrible!

Olympians have so much discipline. It is so impressive.

What is your favorite event in the Olympics?! 

 {check out the Vancouver 2010 website here}

1 comments:

Krista said...

Not only did I watch the figure skaters and attend Disney on Ice every year with my mom, but I also tried to be them. I skated around our kitchen in my socks...even had a few lessons. Didn't work out so much :)