Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Come away with me...


The boss has been alluding to the work "we" are going to be doing again this weekend...and this is when I confirmed that I need a vacation!

Who's with me!? Let's start brainstorming!

We could...
  • Go to the beach, but we'd have to go far south for it to be warm.
  • Find a cozy cabin in Gatlinburg ~ it's cost effective and there's Dollywood!
  • Go out to California and tour vineyards in Napa ~ sounds delightful! {ol' boy lived in California for a summer and said this was his favorite part about it...I'm not completely random and losing my mind}
  • Visit Chicago and do some serious shopping!
  • Hit up Vegas...gambling, shows, and all!
Anyone else have ideas?  I think it would be fun!! We're young and single and have money to spend, so let's enjoy ourselves =)


2 comments:

Krista said...

I've told you I'm in! My only thought is I am young, but don't have money to spend! haha not yet anyway. I'm about to be 23 and still living off my parents. It's borderline ridiculous at this point...

Kari Mac said...

me me me!!! I would LOVE to go to Napa! and I've been dying to go to vegas, too! you can never go wrong with the beach, but I kind of want to do something different! what time frame are you thinking?