Monday, February 8, 2010

To My Best Friend:


May you have a wonderful Birthday full of love, laughter, and fun {presents are good too}!

I wish we could be together, but I am thinking of you and wishing you a very happy day!!



In honor of YOU today, here are the top 23 reasons why I love you to pieces:
  1. It feels like we've been friends forever - we just "get" each other.
  2. You are such a considerate person.
  3. You always maintain a positive outlook on life.
  4. Your laugh is contagious.
  5. Said laugh makes me feel hilarious at all times.
  6. You are so generous and never jealous.
  7. You are driven.
  8. Between surprise notes and setting the coffee pot each night, you make the best roommate any girl could ask for.
  9. After setting the coffee pot, you make better lattes than Starbucks {and you're kind enough to share your tricks with me}.
  10. You are good at pretending to enjoy watching movies and Friends episodes for less than two minutes until I fall asleep with me. 
  11. You understand and comply with my OCD habits. 
  12. When on occasion these habits get in the way of me living a normal life, you quickly bring me back to reality.
  13. You are a blast to vacation with ~ from the Florida Keys to cruises to taking on Chicago.
  14. You are such a sneaky "spy" {hint: Florida}
  15. We share a LOVE for pizza {any kind, although BBQ chicken would most likely be the top choice if we were given an option}. The more I think about it...we don't really discriminate against any type of food...
  16. You are an understanding listener.
  17. You are fun to go out with 
  18. ...and to stay in with.
  19. You are so smart and level-headed, and I have so much respect for you because of it.
  20. You give the world's best compliments, when in fact you deserve the praise.
  21. Your voice is beautiful ~ whether it be singing while getting ready or during recruitment, I envy that you can carry a tune.
  22. I miss you so much {ready for you to move back home}, but when we are together we still have so much to talk about.
  23. I love that you love me back ~ and your family welcomes me as their own.  
Happy, Happy Birthday Krista!!!! 



2 comments:

Kari Mac said...

yay for krista's birthday!! and for having good friends! :) I will say... #17 and #18 slightly remind me of "circle of friends" haha! Love you both!

Krista said...

So, since I cried and rank this as one of the best birthday presents ever, I thought I should publicly comment. THANK YOU! I loved this and appreciate the thoughtfulness :) Some of these I don't know I even do, but I loved reading them!!

I love you and had a good birthday!! You always were so good at them, seeing as yours is your favorite day of the year ;)