Monday, November 23, 2009

TV 4 ME


Sadly, tonight is the very last episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8. Yes...I still watch this show. Team Kate all the way.

The season finale of Project Runway was last week as well.

And now I'm left with only Desperate Housewives on my DVR...not that I don't adore this show...

However, I need advice. What other good shows are out there that I should be recording? The weekend is terrible television, and I always wake up on Saturday wanting to watch DVR but nothing is ever waiting for me! Help! =)


4 comments:

Kari Mac said...

Glee fo sho! And Modern Family and Cougar Town are both really good, but since they're on the same time (Wednesday nights) as Glee, I usually choose Glee. But since you have DVR that shouldn't be an issue! I also really like Brothers and Sisters.

MJ said...

I'm also on the Glee train. And Bachelor starts up again in Jan. if you were on Team Jake last year. But lately I've been watching TLC shows and Christmas movies :)

MIML said...

sounds like i need to jump on the glee bandwagon...and perfect timing as tomorrow is wednesday!

i can't wait for the bachelor...even though it's sooo cheesy!

i love tlc too, meg. however, have you seen the new show about little people with a baby..it totally freaked me out! haha

kari - have a great time at home!! :)

Mama Smors said...

I am Team Kate all the way. The finale made me want to punch Jon (as I usually do when I see him). He kept saying over and over that there marriage failed and I wanted to yell- NO, JON, YOU FAILED!

Shooo... I feel better now that I got that out there!

I like to watch: Grey's, Private Practice (my favorite), Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Biggest Loser, all the TLC shows, Ellen, and I could go on and on. I love TV and think DVR is the best thing ever!