Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Week!


Today marks one week until my 23rd birthday. In years past, I would count down the days until my "birthday month" so far in advance every friend is annoyed by the simple utterance of the word November. As another sign of me growing up, I have not even had time to think about my birthday between how much I have been working.

However, as of today I have 1 week left of being 22, so I thought I better start getting excited!

I don't think my actual birthday will be anything special (as it is on a Wednesday, so I naturally have to work all day...welcome to the real world), and I won't be with family or friends. In fact, we are not officially celebrating my birthday until Thanksgiving. Seems so far away....oh, how I'm looking forward to that break...

Anyway, here are some things I'd love to have one week from now:
  • Clothes {of course} but more specifically, I am sick of wearing the same dress pants to work every day! New skirts and sweaters are always welcome as well! =)
  • Black boots...without too high of a heal
  • new gym shoes/workout pants
  • Season 6 of One Tree Hill
  • stretch gift: Louis Vuitton wallet to match my purse =) I know, not happening...but a girl can dream.
Hope mom is reading this!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I would like to make a correction-you will be with friends on your birthday...we are gonna celebrate!