Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fab Day


My birthday was FABULOUS!!

To start off the day, people at work remembered it was my day. I got a {homemade} card and some guys at work bought me lunch AND frozen yogurt with sprinkles...yes, I did turn 23, but they know the sprinkles are my fav.

I opened all my cards when I got home from work, and felt so special that all these people were thinking of me. In fact, many of the cards made me shed happy tears. I greatly miss my family and friends that are far away.

To end the day, a group of new city friends and I went to dinner at a place we'd never been before and it was delicious! The restaurant was cute and the company was great. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. There were six of us, and we had all never hung out before, but we were giggling the entire night. The waittress came by about 5 times before we were ready to order because we were too distracted to look at the menu. This is the best gift I could have gotten...new friends in the area! =)

And being that it still technically is my birthday month...I'm going to treat myself to Starbucks and write some Thank You notes. Happy Weekend!!

0 comments: