Sunday, November 15, 2009

In Other News:


  • I spent three hours shopping for christmas decorations today. As I was in line to pay, I decided I didn't like the ornaments I picked out. I left with only a tree. At least it was 50% off...what a steal!
  • My brother played in his second NCAA soccer tournament game tonight, and I got to watch it live on-line. Technology these days... Anyway, they WON {beating the #1 ranked team in the nation} and will be moving on to the sweet 16 game in either Pennsylvania or New York!! I'm so excited and proud of their team!!!!
  • I am currently completely, absolutely, 100% in LOVE with this berry wreath I got as a birthday gift:





...Now if only I could find ornaments for my new tree that I am equally in love with.

  • I'm taking a two day excel training course this week, and I am not being the least bit sarcastic when I say I am pumped for it.
  • I'm also branching out and going to a play downtown on Tuesday night with a random group of girls from work that I have never met. I was somehow attached on a mass email invitation, and decided I should respond...it can't hurt.

0 comments: