Friday, November 6, 2009

indecisive


{in-di-sahy-siv} adj. lacking definition.

I admit, I have a problem.

It is now 12:30am and after 3 hours I have just finished packing for my weekend trip home.

I know I'm only going to be gone for two days and there's no way I'll wear four pairs of jeans, but I just couldn't decide which ones to cut.

I know I don't need 5 pairs of shoes, but what if I actually decide to workout while I'm down there? I have to pack my gym shoes as well...

The 3 scarves? Each one goes perfectly with the separate outfits I packed and the 2 coats I'm bringing.

Yes, I can explain why I'm bringing four bags...
1. The computer bag (totally doesn't count).
2. gym bag (just in case)
3.  one for clothing, duh
4. and my toilletrie (how the heck do you spell that word, anyway?) bag

I've decided. I don't care who's judging, I'm going to have a great weekend at home no matter how much it takes to make that happen! Better safe than sorry. I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with dinner at my favorite restaurant, (hopefully) go shopping with mom, and to watch my little brother play soccer. Sounds delightful! =)

0 comments: