Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Re-organization Station


I had training at work the past two full days. In addition to getting to work before 7am to finish some things up before our sessions begin, I also do some work when I get home at night. I'm exhausted and figured I deserve a break today. I left at 5pm for the first time since I can remember. :)

It. was. fantastic.

I felt like I had ALL night to enjoy!

Having all this time on my hands, I picked up dry cleaning, ate dinner, caught up on Desperate Housewives (awesome!!!), cleaned up a bit....and then decided to re-organize for my new christmas tree.

Fail.

I huffed and puffed moving around furniture by myself....took the tree out of the box...and it's HUGE!!!

No way that puppy's fittin' in this living room.

I'll be taking it back for the trendier {skinny} tree.

For now, I think it's bedtime...is 7:50 too early? hahaha

2 comments:

Krista said...

Good girl! Work has to be done, but you can't do it well if you're exhausted! I hope you are reseted for today and that excel training was everything you hoped...

PS I can just see you sweating around the apartment moving that stuff...so funny :)

Kari Mac said...

Hooray for the skinny tree!!! Told you it was a good idea! :)