Sunday, August 23, 2009

I LOVE Sundays =)


Now, more than ever, I have such an appreciation for the weekend. Especially Sundays. I recently put a TV in my bedroom, and I thoroughly enjoyed waking up without an alarm today and lying in bed for a while watching TLC (does anyone else LOVE the marathon of "Moving Up" that's on on Sunday mornings??) until I was completely ready to get out of bed. It was wonderful.

I believe Sundays are meant to be relaxing, and I definitely had a relaxing day. Although I managed to do my laundry, clean the apartment, go to Target, the grocery, and to the gym today, I also spent plenty of time catching up on my DVR. Speaking of which...I think I'm really going to like this season of Project Runway. I haven't watched for several seasons, but I now remember how much I enjoyed this show!

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend! I'm going to get ready for another work week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must confess, we are TLC "groupies" (hehehe)