Thursday, August 20, 2009

Getting Started


I have many friends that will laugh when they find out I've started my own blog because I've been following others' sites for so long....And I've quickly realized how hard it is to write your very first post...I'm guessing it gets easier. Anyway, I figured this is the perfect time to start a diary of all the new things happening in my life, and this is a great way to keep in touch with friends far away without racking up a hefty cell phone bill (even though my parents still pay that bill, but we won't bring that up).

I have already endured many embarrassing moments since my move to the new city (which, by the way, seem even more awful when you are alone), and wish I had this blog then so that I could have shared these stories as they were happening. Might as well get some laughs out of all these uncomfortable situations or I'm going to start to go crazy! Unfortunately, I know there are many more embarrassing moments to come as I continue to explore the city! Hopefully there will be more stories of fun and friends as I get settled as well. Either way, I can't wait to share my adventures with you and hopefully provide some entertainment along the way!

0 comments: