Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Blah Blahs


It's an inat7outat7comehomeandworkmore kind of week, and I don't see life slowing down any time soon.

Say something to make me laugh ~ I dare ya!

Several things that are making me smile at the moment:
  • The thought of me walking in to Ann Taylor to return another cardigan something THREE times (on separate days) and changing my mind each time. Indecisive maybe? Those cardigans are so good but so bad all at the same time...
  • All the posts about our NYC trip on Casey's Blog ~ she can depict the weekend prettier than I can, she's in advertising :)
  • Knowing that my mom is coming up on Saturday.
  • Visions of outdoor dining in nice weather.
  • This hilarious video. Who would ever videotape this and then proceed to post to the internet!? Lord only knows {well, I guess my mom knows too} how I acted when I got my wisdom teeth out. I swear I thought I was being totally normal ~ I was craving a chocolate milkshake afterall...doesn't that sound like me?
  • These disgust me and make me LOL at the same time.
Ok, this is clearly procrastination at its finest...off to be productive...


Happy Friday Eve to all!

0 comments: