Thursday, April 15, 2010

Off my Rocker


I feel like things are totally out of control in my life.

I haven't been to the gym once this week. That may be a record.

Today as I was packing up to leave work, I realized I left something important in the conference room we were in all day yesterday. I never do this. In school I was known for counting the number of items I removed from my backpack and then making sure, one by one, each item was returned. Every class.

Until tonight I hadn't really cleaned my apartment in over 2 weeks. Gross. I saw mold forming in my toilet. Absolutely gross. This is so unlike me, totally against what I stand for ;)

Tonight I got online to check the status of my tax return that was filed in FEBRUARY and the IRS by internet and phone said they had no record of my forms. Turbo Tax charged $170 for their services and no services were provided. Good thing I checked. Normally I would have been so crazy and stressed about ensuring my taxes were properly taken care of. This year I decided to calm down and look what happened...we officially became the last minute slackers at the USPS right before midnight.

This is proof I'm meant to be a crazy, obsessive perfectionist. I thrive on my OCD {and on chocolate, but I've yet to actually prove this}.

At least I haven't lost my ability to be a total drama queen diva.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I need sleep.

1 comments:

Anthony Jones said...

Goodness! Hope things are calming down for you.