Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 100th Post!!!


And on a totally unrelated note...

Thank goodness I signed a new lease for a condo down the road.

Apparently a pack of wild wolves moved in next door.

Ok, technically they are across the hall. And technically they are dogs, not wolves. But nonetheless, they bark. A lot. At all hours.

And it just so happens that on the other side of the wall where I've parked my bed is the {cement} echo-chamber stairwell out to the dog park.

Sweet. I love animals {said in a very sarcastic voice for those who don't know me well}.

3 comments:

Krista said...

haha! and you "love nature" too.

Chelsea said...

Hahaha, I'm glad you signed your new lease!! When are you moving?

MIML said...

yes...nature and dogs...totally my thing ;)

may 1 - you better come visit chelsea...and you too krista... :)