Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best. Trip. Ever.


Made in part by:
 
The best hosts ever...
Thanks a million, Casey and Todd!!
 
 
Who let us act like the biggest tourists ever...
Peace, dorks.  
  
 
In the best city ever...
Times Square is amazing - just like I imagined!
 
 
Full of the BEST food ever...
Does Shake Shack deliver?! Send a canoli {or two} my way as well.
 

And the prettiest park ever.
Central Park, obviously. We even witnessed a random wedding there.


I will never forget this vacation. Ever.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun! Now you have me craving a burger and a cannoli - and a walk in Central Park - and a Broadway show. Thank you so much Casey and Todd for hosting the girls and helping them have such a fun and memorable experience! Love you, Mom

Casey said...

Yay to eating 5 meals a day!
Yay to looking like dorks on the audio tour! and
Yay to awesome friends!

AW! I already miss my little tourists!! (Although I'm still recuperating...lol)

Kari Mac said...

had so much fun with you!! can't wait to plan the next trip!!

Mrs. Rice said...

I am SOOO jealous! I love the city! It is my absolute favorite place on earth! You look like you had such an amazing time! Miss you two both!