Thursday, August 19, 2010

i can't make this stuff up.


When I started working downtown over a year ago, I put my name on a list for a parking spot through work. 

Today, I finally got a call from the parking office. They finally offered me a spot!

I thought for a second if I'd like to change parking spaces since it would be cheaper than where I am parking now. Then I realized...not only am I currently paying for covered parking, but I am also saving money by not joining eHarmony.

This darn parking garage is where all the action happens. If not for the shuttle, I would never have a date. {sigh}

This week has been particularly eventful in the ol' car shed...

this is literally what i ride to work in. classy, eh?

On my 7am ride to work yesterday, I was alone on the shuttle with the driver. We have a cordial relationship - she patiently waits for me when I'm running late in the mornings and waves each evening when I leave - but I believe we have bonded this week. She claims to have found my "soulmate," and for that I eternally owe her...

Apparently, all of the attendants in the garage believe me and "Michael" {from the 8:45am shuttle...} would be an adorable couple.

I've never met this young stallion, but her description of the dream boy: "He's super friendly, looks professional, sometimes wears glasses....and kinda short."

And that may be where Michael falls short in my book.

Hopefully things don't get awkward on the bus because hiking to work in heels is not a viable option for me. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Kari Mac said...

The 8:45am shuttle?? where does he work??