Monday, August 16, 2010

a {few} days late**


Although this is several days late, I mean it just the same.

My dear friend, Simply MJ, had a birthday last Friday.



Meg is such a genuine, caring young lady. She truly has a heart of gold and would never wish bad things upon anyone. 


I'm so glad we all got to be together this weekend, and I hope she had a wonderful birthday weekend! Although we were celebrating a friend's wedding, I hope she knows we were all wishing her a good time as well! :)


I speak for the whole gang when I say "we love you Marge!"

HAPPY {Late} BIRTHDAY!


**Apparently, despite paying my hefty bill each month, TWC doesn't feel any need to guarantee internet service. I have been thinking about this birthday post for nearly a week, but have been unable to get on the internet {that I pay for} since last Wednesday. 

My roommate called to make an appointment for them to come fix it {for the fourth time since May} and they apparently made it for "anytime" on Thursday. Awesome. I don't have to work or anything. And even if I did, I'd rather spend my ENTIRE day waiting for someone to show up.
I believe we'll be looking for another service provider. Thanks for being mediocre.

1 comments:

MJ said...

Thank you, MIML! You are too sweet :)