Wednesday, August 4, 2010

fall into me


It is too hotttttt to function.

I've had enough.

Totally ready for fall. Get at me cooler weather.

Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year. 
 
I'm really looking forward to this season just right around the corner!

I'm totally craving:

fall football games & tailgating

scarves & cute jackets

my birthday {even though 24 sounds OLD!}, halloween, thanksgiving and then christmas! which, ultimately means time off work and relaxation with family


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhtyzpkiadCnMJ9rwY1McmG4_MPMru2q5pqgNyUppjdhiA_YFSL12Ep48Ud_wcWRYjjZEQ-tq4isMtUPjdbsE9f8NdWkeaJLluDYjy4yFlLKrlZeDtLjot5j2Yp_g7zq9eODWpWE0-dvJiN/s200/pumpkin_latte_nutrition.jpg



http://www.vitadelia.com/images/2008/10/runner.jpg
...this may be a stretch, but I'm even looking forward to outside runs in cool weather!

1 comments:

Melissa W. said...

outside runs on a cool day. You just made me think of heaven ;) I live in S.C. Hotter than heck here ;)
melissa