Saturday, August 7, 2010

hide ya kids, hide yo wife...


I admit, I'm a wimp. Total baby.

So, when I originally heard the story of a woman waking up to a man IN HER BED about to rape her I was terrified. My worst fear {well, maybe second or third worst fear for those who know me...} come true.

And then I saw THIS breaking news report, and didn't feel so scared. Doesn't look like my neighborhood. This has to be a joke.

And THIS made me laugh even harder...is this for real?!

 

People are crazy. Maybe I should be scared after all...

4 comments:

Casey said...

"they rapin' everybody up in here".

oh my gosh, i love this. horrible, tragic, and unfortunate, i know. but this guys is too hilarious!

Krista said...

Is that guy a joke?? haha I'm surprised the reporter kept a straight face! the original incident no joke, but the guy...hilarious.

Shannon said...

I knew we were meant to be when you told me that you're afraid to look into the mirror after washing your face for fear there might be someone standing behind you. And that you are scared to vacuum alone.

Anthony said...

I watched this video in the morning and throughout the entire day I was singing that stupid song lol. Can't get it out of my head.