Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Do the Dew


So, yesterday I was so disappointed at work because no one even acknowledged my one year anniversary. Come on, big deal here people! 

BUT, it turns out they were just a little slow.

In honor of my service {a day late}, a co-worker chugged a 2 liter of Mountain Dew in 1 hour and 26 minutes. Foul, right?

http://xeb.xanga.com/33cf5532c2332250098504/z198467726.jpg 

He did this on my first day last year as part of a team dare, but being the new girl I felt too uncomfortable to laugh or show any emotions back then. Today was "a-whole-nother" {not a word, why do people say this?!} ball game ~ it was hysterical, yet made me feel bloated, shaky, and scared all at the same time.

The saddest part of it all is that two of the guys on my team regularly drink an average of 100-125 ounces of caffeine a day {between coffee, coke zero and diet mountain dews ~ their "drug" of choice}. 

I can't even imagine what their teeth are going to look like in several years.

Anyway, here's a Big Dew cheers to 1 year! :)

0 comments: