Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sweat, storms, songs & sales!


With summer on the brain and my butt in the office, here's a look at what's gettin' me by:
  • I've had two nights of really good workouts. This may or may not be directly related to my new workout clothes! Or the fact that I've left work at 4:30 the past couple days because I've been in trainings. Sweet.
  • Speaking of sweets, I'm on day 2 of no goodies {unless you count the one, little, tiny spoonful of ice cream I had tonight after dinner. I, obviously, do not.} So far I'm in an ok mood, too ~ we'll see how long that lasts.
  • Thank to Krista's lead on a good sale, I just purchased an adorable new zipper wallet. I've been looking for a new wallet for ages. Check out the sale at Kate Spade and see what you can find for yourself!
  • The tornado and thunderstorm warnings that have been happening here the past couple of nights are TERRIFYING! Thank goodness I now have a roommate. And thank goodness we now have a basement {even though it does flood}.
  • The storms are causing dreadfully humid weather. I hate rain. And I hate humidity. BUT, this song cracks me up, so I'm trying to listen to it's message and become one with nature... ;)
http://countrymusiccares.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Brad-Paisley.png
image here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun!!

How does this work? Can everybody see this ?? On second thought it doesn't really matter.

It sounds like the work out clothes fit and are working for you. That was a fun spree . . i'm wearing my Italy shirt as I type.

I tried to see what wallet you bought. Was it the Cornelia for 87 bucks?

I'm going to start to listen to country songs. That was fun to watch.

Don't let the storms scare you, tell Laura hi, and if you need help with excel give me a call :)

Luv ya!!!!!

MIML said...

Hi dad! Thanks for reading! I'm so impressed you figured this out on the first try-and even incorporated smileys! I could still beat you at the .xls though... ;)

I love my new shorts! And i bought the very first sale wallet in the orange..its like neda or something..no returns so hopefully I like it!

Casey said...

i hate thunderstorms. ever since i watched "twister" as a kid, i get terribly afraid at even the crack of thunder!!

thank goodness i now have a man to protect me. {yet i am willing to trade him for your basement.} score!