Monday, July 5, 2010

Single Ladies


This weekend I hosted my first "house party."

The adorable Bride-to-be!

The wedding party all stayed at my house to celebrate Shannon's last night out as a single lady.

We had a fabulous dinner followed by "Better than Sex" cake, a couple drinks, presents, and inappropriate games before going out to the bars!


 I hope Shan had a wonderful time {as I know I did}. I am looking forward to this Friday when all the wedding festivities officially begin {as I'm sure she is}!   =)

3 comments:

Joyfully His said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I am sad I wasn't able to join. I can't wait for the wedding though! A beautiful bride and bridesmaids!

Krista said...

Sooo much fun!! You all look so pretty, can't wait to celebrate this weekend :)

Maggie said...

So much fun! Thanks for putting up some pics can't wait for this weekend and upcoming week!