Monday, June 7, 2010

Got Talent?


Tomorrow is the night you have all I have been waiting for. My big acting debut on America's Got Talent. However, I don't have a talent. And the show isn't all that great.

But...you should still watch.

When we were in NYC back in April, the four of us snagged tickets to the taping of the show. Surprisingly, it was a blast! 


After waiting in line for hours and checking all electronics through security - Kari handed over her Garmin, digital camera, and 2 cell phones - we were picked from the crowd of "average looking" folks and taken to the very FRONT ROW directly behind these fools for the taping. Sharon is gorgeous in real life!
 
America's Got Talent

image here.

Before the crazies talents started, the producer asked us to do some prompted audience shots ~ 1,2,3 "laugh"....1,2,3 a random guy is sticking a drill up his nose...1,2,3 there are rats crawling on the floor...those kinds of things that really test your acting abilities. I must say ours were superb, but I can't guarantee what they will be showing me laughing at after editing ~ hopefully nothing too inappropriate.

Anyway, half of my face may be on the show in the audience for 0.00032287 seconds, so tune in to NBC tomorrow at 9est!

3 comments:

Krista said...

hahaha! cannot wait to see you goof balls cheesing it up :)
I know you're DVRing it so you can pause and replay yourself...

shannon said...

Yay! I'm recording it!

Casey said...

i saw you i saw you. la la la la la!!!