Thursday, May 27, 2010

techNOlogy


While I am grateful for all the benefits that technology has to offer...

there is nothing that drives me more crazy than when it fails us.

Like when I try for an hour to connect to the internet and my laptop continues to say "limited connection" or "try again."

Or when I set a show to record on the DVR, and the TV has other plans for me. Thank goodness for hulu.com!

And chances are, if I'm on the phone with you and our call is dropped or the service is bad I will act pretty upset with you. I know it's not your fault, but it is so annoying to me. Please don't be offended.

It's also frustrating when I can't get pictures to download properly, excel crashes at work, or emails refuse to leave my outbox.

When all else fails I guess we should revert to "old times". Just as our landlord did this week with a special "snail mail" delivery...

http://www.giftbasketsbyconny.com/members/788832/uploaded/Flower-Cookie-Bouqet-156.jpg

How thoughtful was it of her to send us a cookie bouquet as a housewarming gift? Yummm-o!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I'd like to leave a quote from Simply MJ. She said this when our internet wasn't working..."What I am supposed to do on this thing [her laptop] now??"
When it's not working, it's like my world comes to a hault. Can't do ANYTHING without the internet! haha

That landlord must know about your sweet tooth :)

TraciMattMabel said...

So cute! What a great place to live where your landlord does super sweet things like this!?! Can't wait to get together soon! :)