Monday, May 17, 2010

Saving Days


I have become quite the hoarder. With my Vacation Days that is.

How pathetic is it that we are forced to schedule fun into our life. And then feel guilty doing it.

For some reason I get all nervous about using my days. Not sure what I'm saving them for, but I just don't want them to be all gone! 

So far I have scheduled in all but 3 measly days off. I only have 3 days left to do as I please.
Then I have to remind myself that I have fun fun vacations planned. Get me to the beach asap ~ I need a drink and a tan with some of my best friends!


And trust me ~ I know how to fit in some relaxation ;)

 

Anyone else this crazy or is it just me?!

5 comments:

Joyfully His said...

I am the same way! I have taken off a total of one day so far this year...ONE DAY! I know I will have some upcoming days to take off, but it is not even for a vacay, it is just to travel for weddings. Pathetic! (And yea, I totally feel guilty for it too. Like, how would this place run without me? Ha)

Krista said...

haha! sleeping on the most uncomfortable chair in mexico...well, you were sleeping everywhere really!

MJ said...

I feel you on this one! I've been holding on to my vacation days like something is going to come up and I will need them! I have like 5 days off accrued and still counting...(I get 10 total for the year). At least 1 or 2 will go towards weddings this summer, but I need some beach time! Maybe we should plan something?

shannon said...

I feel the exact same way! I had to schedule 80 hours worth at one time and thought I was going to have a panic attack! I was sick all last week but refused to waste a day on sickness.

TraciMattMabel said...

Don't feel guilty for taking those days, girl! Enjoy every second of them! You earned them!!! :)