Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Teen Mom


I am ashamed to admit I LOVE this show. Probably because it is just so stupid. Mindless entertainment. Is anyone with me on this?

Each girl is extremely annoying...except Maci, she's sweet.

What's up with Catelynn's mom being married to her boyfriends dad?! And Butch being in jail all.the.time.

Amber has the most annoying whine I've ever heard. And she's lazy.

Maci's boyfriend is also lazy.

Farrah should clearly not have a baby. She gets more dates than I do and she's a baby momma. Something's wrong.

...Hopefully I have something more entertaining to write about tomorrow....work is all that is on my mind right now and this show is my attempt to distract myself. My apologies for filling your thoughts with this garbage :)

Seriously looking forward to the weekend.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the show too Amy!! I'm actually obsessed. :)
There. I left a comment. hopefully I did it right!

-anne sydney