Sunday, January 17, 2010

If my walls could talk...


...they would probably just laugh. at me. trying to be domestic.

I finally put away my Christmas tree tonight almost 3 weeks late. I don't know how they initially got the tree in the box because it didn't seem to want to squeeze back in there. Maybe the tree also gained weight over the holidays.

I then had to lift the box full of tree into the top shelf in my closet. Comical.

And then decided I wanted to re-organize my living room because it looks bare without a tree. Hard to do alone. Is it weird to put my sofa in front of the window? I think it might make the room look larger...

Finally, once the living room looked clean and renovated, I had to completely clean the kitchen. It's sparkling now.

I'm sure many people have wierd quirks that come out when they are alone. My secret habit might be my frequent urge to organize/clean/disinfect. Does anyone else get a thrill out of Clorox wipes and a Comet cleaned sink?

No? Ok...that's understandable. To each their own...

1 comments:

MJ said...

I agree with the secret thrill of things being cleaned and organized...only my room tends to be totally disheveled before I totally organize it!