Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacay Recap


Last week I came in to work on Monday still on my "vacation high." Thankfully, I was allowed to work from home a half day Thursday and then all day Friday, so it was technically a short week in the office.

And now, here we are...another week, another slow, full week.

Which is why I thought this would be an appropriate time to share vacation pictures to remind me of the fun we had in Destin.

I loved sharing a week away with some of my closest friends!


We enjoyed dinners in the bay...



...and dinners on the beach.


We went to a FREE happy hour {still not sure what the catch was...totally F-R-E-E!}...


...which led to lots of dancing....


...which, now that I think about it, may have been the motive behind the free drinks...they wanted to see our moves!


All in all, I think the birthday girl - Jesse - had a wonderful time!


In fact, we ALL had a wonderful time - no oil on the beaches and no rain in the sky! Take me back!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! You all are such cuties! : )