Saturday, September 4, 2010

happiness is...


...both laughing and crying on the way to work listening to the radio..."Salute a Soldier" testimonies really get to me before 7am...I cry every time I hear them. They make me feel so grateful because I cannot begin to understand the sacrifices military families make.

...Free Yagoot days. Only available to "Yagroopies" - true story.

...Looking forward to a long weekend after really not being able to tolerate one more minute of working.

...Cooler weather. Finally!

...Dewey's Pizza. Enough said...we all known I'd eat pizza for every meal.

...genuine giggling that leads to tears of laughter with good friends. Anthony & Chelsea, you guys are such a beautiful couple. I enjoy being your "third wheel" more than most of the dates I've ever been on. You are so blessed to have found a best friend in each other, and I hope you continue laughing together - it is truly wonderful to be around.
 
...Cold Stone Creamery. What a pleasant surprise - the strawberry cheesecake ice cream was delicious! Anthony always comes prepared with a gift card {thanks again!!}.

...Getting 8 hours of sleep! So refreshing.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

1 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey!!! We got a shoutout on the blog! I hadn't checked it in a while or I would have commented a long time ago. We love when we get to hang with you as well! We both feel like we can be ourselves and be real around you. You're a great friend to have up here.