Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME :)


Although this season is all about the Turkey, I will admit that my birthday turns me into quite the Ham.


I had the most wonderful birthday weekend. It started with an amazing cranberry mojito, delicious appetizers, and good friends at Palomino's...

...followed by a night of dancing {get it, Kristen}!


My Saturday started with Starbucks {thanks to new giftcards!! :) }, followed by lovely surprise gifts from my mom, lots of shopping, and a yummy meal at Cheesecake Factory. I really enjoyed our mother/daughter day of shopping. Even though mom hates to shop, she was a really good sport on Saturday! And of course we had to get a piece of cheesecake...


I am so very thankful for the way my parents spoil me every year! Perhaps they are the reason I act like such a diva during the month of November! ;)
I am equally thankful for my loving friends. I know I have true friends because they not only put up with me, they support my "all about me" attitude during my birthweek.

All in all, I'm a lucky girl! Thank you so much for all the birthday lovin'!

3 comments:

Joyfully His said...

Bahahaha! That picture is so embarrassing! I look like I am doing the "Aryn Lee".But seriously, what was I doing?

I am glad you had a good birthday!

TraciMattMabel said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I know shopping isn't really my thing (your brother traumatized me early on when he used to hide in the clothes racks and wouldn't come out even though I called his name repeatedly and the store would lock all the exits) but I had alot of fun with you for your birthday. Trying on the boots was especially fun (and funny ;). The food was delicious and the picture you took of the cheesecake looked as good as it tasted. Who knows, a few more trips with you and I may learn to like shopping again. I love you, Bubble, and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving. PS - I'm off work black Friday, maybe we could do some shopping. Mom