Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is it Friday yet?


I've been at trainings ALL day the past THREE days...training makes for very long days, but I am really looking forward to the long weekend! College football begins this weekend (yay!!), and a group of friends are coming up for the game. Kickoff is at noon, and we want to tailgate beforehand. I suggested having mimosas and possibly brunch type foods/snacks. I'd be happy to recieve any suggestions though. I was thinking of making chocolate chip banana bread muffins or sausage roll-ups...Any better ideas?

An added bonus of training is that I've met new people. I met a guy that just moved here from Boston, and he asked me to dinner next week. I figured I'd better go because you never know who his friends are...I'm beginning to think the best way to meet people is through friends' friends. He talks a LOT so I don't think it will be uncomfortable at all.

0 comments: